Re: [OMC-Boats] Tilt Motor problem conclusion

From: Paul Hamilton <prhamilt@...>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 17:51:23 -0500

It may have been obvious to others but I didn't remove the cowling when I
first made the attempt to remove the tilt motor. Virtually impossible.
 With the cowling off, it's still tedious but reaching under the outdrive
and over to the bolt made it possible. I didn't have a ratcheting open
end wrench so I needed a third hand to help release/position the wrench at
times. I will have a ratcheting wrench when I install the rebuilt unit,
hopefully later this week.

Paul