[OMC-Boats] 1967 Johnson surfer roof repair info needed ASAP.

From: hoggar@...
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 00:20:46 +0000 (UTC)

Hi All! I have a 1967Johnson Surfer the canvas roof is in great shape except for the bask zipper that connects the front and back sections and the missing section that goes around the farthest back support bar. Does any one have a photo or can someone take a photo of this inside area and email it to me I would be very grateful its in the shop now and there waiting for me to get back to them on this section. I'm thinking it had snaps and they think it was just a loop and you had to thread the cross bar through it. Making it not removable for storage. Thanks for any help Ron OMCBoats.org