[OMC-Boats] 1970 Johnson Seasport 155

From: Ted Robinson <teddy.e.robinson@...>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 07:17:33 -0700

I am selling our Seasport.
She is all original except for 14" wheels & tires on the original Johnson trailer, and electric fuel pump.
She has about 600 operating hours.
Less than 2 hours on new outdrive water pump (professionally Installed).
Stored indoors most of her life and is in very very good condition.
Had her out 3 weeks ago for the first run of the year and she ran flawlessly.
Currently on Craig's List in Bend Oregon 5/26/2010 with photos.
I would rather have a reasonable offer from a classic lover. I really want her to have a good home.
Ted Robinson
Terrebonne, Oregon
541-604-6693
teddy.e.robinson@...