Re: [OMC-Boats] spark

From: jd <jdood@...>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 15:18:17 -0700

Wow - nearly identical to my current problem. Atleast you got spark
when you tried a different coil - unlike me. But now my prob
maybe be my Pertronix - checking into that. Napa gave me an
IC676 ('69 Jeepster 3.7L 225 V6). They also gave me an IC 12.
Much cheaper. But again, neither worked for me but I think that's
because I have Pertronix issues.