Re: [OMC-Boats] spark

From: jd <jdood@...>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 20:44:32 -0700

probably a stupid question but how do i do it without touching the
wire? vise grips? just lay it on the engine? plus, we're
talking about short little 8-10" long wire that comes off the top of
the coil here........its not gonna reach too far and probalby won't
just rest on the engine either .

I wanna do this, but trying to make a 20000v arc without touching the
wire all while being up around the carb where the gas goes makes me
nervous. any feedback appreciated.