Re: [OMC-Boats] prop safety

From: Peter Crowl <finboats@...>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 09:05:48 -0600

Having just read the underlying article again - in the cold light of day -
I think I see where this is heading.
Manufacturers adopt whatever impractical in the real world shield that would
serve to protect them from liability...owners promptly remove said
unworkable shield and thus absolve the manufacturer of liability.
Can we see a show of hands in the room of people who have the blade guards
properly installed on their table saws?

Hmmm.....thought so.

Peter
neither do I