Re: [OMC-Boats] prop safety

From: BLDFW <bldfw@...>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 05:38:56 -0700 (PDT)

"Let’s hope the floodgates don’t start opening....."

Like you said, it's all about MONEY...and man has no bounds when it comes to greed...so there will no stopping the flood if it's not tossed out on appeal.

Personally I believe we would not be such a litigious society if lawmakers back in the 70's had not removed the prohibition on lawyers to advertise on TV.  Prior to that, there was not nearly the quest for free money as you see today.

-Bill
Dallas, TX
1970 Evinrude Explorer - 155 Buick V6 - OMC Sterndrive
http://www.photobucket.com/evinrude_explorer