Re: [OMC-Boats] Demonstration

From: Don Mandelas <dmandelas@...>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 22:42:58 -0800

Bill,

When I added power to the Forward and Reverse Coils the Forward and Reverse Clutch Springs operated in exactly the same fashion (only the last several thinner rings strentched toward the coil).

I also noticed that the clutch spring stretches only a little distance before it makes contact with the lip of the clutch hub. When the clutch spring makes contact with the lip of the clutch hub it can stretch no more.

Don.