Re: [OMC-Boats] Continuing Boat Guide Project

From: Andy Perakes <aperakes@...>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 17:49:42 -0500

Those look great, Bill! I forget if I mention it before, but an alternative to carpet that I found worked wonderful for the guides on my sailboat trailer are those foam noodles. I got two bright, fat, orange noodles with a hold in the middle and after lots of scrunching and sliding into place, they worked even better than I imagined. Not only did they comfortably absorb the hardest of hits, but the bright orange was impossible to miss going down the highway or looking in the rearview mirror. Congrats on the fine set of guides -- I'm sure you won't have any trouble with those breaking on you!