[OMC-Boats] Hull Identification - Serial Numbers?

From: Kenneth Fingerlos <kenf@...>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 19:09:07 -0700

Ok, seems pretty dense, but I'm getting to register my boat for next
season and I'll be in a different state. (planning ahead)

I was getting my paperwork all put together and realized that my
previous paperwork says "NONE" for my hull ID. Thinking I knew better I
went looking and found the little weight/capacity plate (forward of
passenger's feet)...but no model number or hull serial number.

...so...I'm really curious... where on a 1968/1969 Seasport-II should
the hull ID be located?

Thanks,

Kenneth

--