Re: [OMC-Boats] Thank you: 68 Surfer running great!

From: ANDY PERAKES <aperakes@...>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 12:17:52 -0400 (EDT)

That is different.  Anxious to hear how it works.

John:  I don't know if that's how you usually do your rear tie-downs, but you should really be attaching to the transom.  The upper deck cleat you're attached to in the photos will allow the boat quite a bit of rearward travel before cinching up and by then it may be too late.

Andy

'67 Reveler