Re: [OMC-Boats] Thank you: 68 Surfer running great!

From: Justin DeSantis <duc1098desmo@...>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 12:06:54 -0400

Are you sure that's not a 67 Surfer? It looks identical to mine, and
mine's a 67. I was under the impression that 67 was the only year for
that color. And I think the coating you're talking about it Jet Hot.
It's a ceramic coating. Very popular in the motorcycle industry. ever
heard of it being used on boats, but I guess it would work.

Heres pictures of my Surfer (which will most likely be for sale in the
spring): http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/nitsujcbr/good%20ship%20lollypop/