Re: [OMC-Boats] Evinrude pushbutton to Johnson/OMC control conversion

From: Lee Shuster <lks@...>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 08:32:36 -0600

The two additional (safety lockout) white wires are so easy. The run
in series (inline) with the ignition starter switch circuit. Just add
them with their own small two-conductor plug. You could use a male-
female two conductor plug available at any Radio Shack. It's too
important a safety feature to not use. (And it's a simple, off-season
project to put on your to-do list before Spring).

Lee