[OMC-Boats] Transom or gunwale

From: Justin DeSantis <duc1098desmo@...>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 12:05:35 -0400

How are most of you guys strapping down your boat? One long strap over
the gunwale or 2 transom straps? The previous owner of my boat used a
strap over the gunwale. He runs it under the stern cleats, then down.
I don't really like this arrangement. I'm thinking of switching to
transom straps. But to go from the stern eyes to the hook ups on the
trailer, the strap would have to rest on the transom, it's not a
straight shot, if that makes any sense. Just curious what the rest of
you are doing.