Re: [OMC-Boats] Dwell/tach

From: Lee Shuster <lks@...>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 16:25:45 -0600

Electric stringers will designed to safely take 350-400 ft-lbs of
torque and stay under 5000 rpm. One could fairly safely accommodate a
260-290 hp small block.

A Quadra-Jet 4-barrel on a 340 Buick or a 350 Chevy would be ideal
without getting crazy. OMC installed the 351-W ford which they
conservatively rated at 235 hp.

Lee