[OMC-Boats] Dwell/tach

From: Justin DeSantis <duc1098desmo@...>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 19:45:33 -0400

Hey gang. I borrowed a dwell meter and tach combo from a friend. I
can't for the life of me figure out how to use it as a tach though.
It's an old RAC dwell/tach. all it has is red and black alligator
clips. Other tachs I've used just go to the spark plug cable, one
wire. How does this thing hook up for use as a tach? One lead to the
spark plug, one to the battery negative? I know how to use it as
dwell, but not as tach. Anyone use one of these old beasts?