Re: [OMC-Boats] Dwell/tach

From: Lee Shuster <lks@...>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 18:47:21 -0600

I've got one of those old-school RAC's too. Pretty common back in the
sixties.

Simple to hook it:

1) You connect the Red side to the (-) coil primary (same terminal
which has the lead to your distributor points.
2) Then the other side is connected to a good engine ground.

Should have a switch to change from 6 to 8 cyl. (4 cyl used 1/2 the 8
cyl reading).