Re: [OMC-Boats] Pulling engine

From: Lee Shuster <lks@...>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 18:13:14 -0600

Okay -- you have the "early" pre -67 mounting system. It has a
"narrow" front floor mount and the top-hung transom frame mount. Get
these all free, but support the weight before doing so.

I could be totally wrong -- see what others say --

If it were mine -- I would drop the vertical stern leg and pull out
the crankcase/adapter/intermediate as a unit.

I think you will find it very difficult to separate the crankcase from
the adapter while still in the boat.

Lee