Re: [OMC-Boats] Crankshaft area now?

From: Lee Shuster <Lee.Shuster@...>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 15:36:31 -0600

Do you remember which cylinder/piston had the no-gap spark plug?

I see what looks like a chunk of missing piston on the middle cylinder at roughly 09:00 o'clock.

Also on the left piston, what's up with all those little silver "pock" marks?

Once the pan's dropped, yes you'll see the crankshaft and main bearings.