[OMC-Boats] Crankshaft area now?

From: jd <jdood@...>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 14:07:12 -0700

I found what making the engine rattling noise - it was just a penny
that some had left in the cylinder by accident (see photo)!!

Ok just kidding. Nope didn't find anything in the port side - the
side that's making the noise. Grrrrrr.

So looking at the exploded diagram, it looks like the only other
"void" left to check is down with the crankshaft stuff.
But seriously, if one of those bolts down there worked loose, I
wouldn't even be able to start the engine would I? And/or wouldn't it
just fall down into the bottom of the oil pan?

If I pull the engine out and take off the oil pan, am I gonna be able
to see all the crankshaft guts? Thanks!

Sent from outer space

photo.jpg