Re: [OMC-Boats] What makes a marine engine, marine?

From: Lee Shuster <Lee.Shuster@...>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 16:21:07 -0600

Bill that would be true of more popular Chevy, Ford, & Mopar marine engines. There simply are NOT different mump-stick grinds (unless you roll your own custom cam profile) available for the Buick.

What would be cool is to try and substitute the even-fire 252 (4.1 L) Buick V6. I suspect/think it would bolt right in.

Lee