Re: [OMC-Boats] Lets talk about anchoring...

From: Joseph B Mullarkey Jr <muljo777@...>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 18:04:02 -0400

Hey Justin, I use a plow anchor with six feet of vinyl coated chain as my
main anchor. I then use a vinyl coated "navy" anchor that I throw out off
the stern to control the swing caused by wind. I am usually on a river so
the current keeps my main anchor tight. Just something you might want to
try. Joe