Re: [OMC-Boats] OMC Stringer Generation Naming

From: Justin DeSantis <duc1098desmo@...>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 23:08:49 -0400

Ok, well I took it off and pretty much put it back together without
replacing anything. It may dribble, but I'm hoping it will get me by
for a test drive until I can come up with a better arrangement. I need
to take it back off anyhow. Who ever had the starboard side off last
time used steel (not stainless) bolts to put it back together. They
are in bad shape. So I need to take it back apart to replace them.
I'll redo the gaskets then.