Re: [OMC-Boats] New Boat Old Style?

From: Andy Perakes <aperakes@...>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 23:05:55 -0400

I kinda like it. Thanks for sharing!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Don Mandelas
  To: Evinrude & Johnson Boats of the 1960's and 70's
  Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 9:50 PM
  Subject: [OMC-Boats] New Boat Old Style?

  I saw a boat for sale on graigslist today.

  At first glance I thought it was an early model Johsnon Deluxe or Seasport runabout that had been restored.

  But after closer examination I discovered it was a new boat, an Aksano Catamaran F-16.

  To me Both Boats look very similar

  Just had to pass it around. (see attachment).

  Don.