Re: [OMC-Boats] Alternator/Regulator/Battery

From: Scott Veazie <scottveazie@...>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 08:42:32 -0700

Bill,

Sounds like you've got a charging/alternator issue. Your boat or any automotive engine should run without the battery as the alternator should be running the electrical. I remember with genernators you used to have to polarize them, I don't think you have to do that with alternators though...

~Scott