Re: [OMC-Boats] Cooling issue

From: Lee Shuster (lib1) <lib1@...>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 17:35:25 -0600

You got it. They are the smaller hoses that go into the top of the
imtermediate from the side of the exhaust elbows. The Big ones (+2 in)
are molded and are what carry the exhaust gasses, mixed with water
into the exhaust chamber of the sides of tbe intermediate housing.

On the OMC documentation site if the don't offer your specific year
(1967) get the nearest thing, like 1969, etc. Just stay between 1964 -
1977 and you're good.