Re: [OMC-Boats] Cooling issue

From: Justin DeSantis <duc1098desmo@...>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 19:16:33 -0400

Ok, I think I see the ones you mean. One the rear of each manifold,
one on each side. About an inch or a little more in diameter? Are
those the ones? There is a real big one back there too, maybe 2 inches
or more. I hope that isn't it, I don't think I'll get any clear that
large. It looks like the 2 you're talking about have a hose clamp on
the manaifold side and a spring type clamp on the other end at the
intermediate housing. You're right, there are a little harder to see,
but I think I can get to them to replace, and I'll be able to at least
look with a flashlight to make sure I have water moving through so I
can still test run tomorrow. I'll order the cooling system diagrams as
well. Could be handy.