Re: [OMC-Boats] Production Numbers

From: Kim Foster <snagf@...>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 22:47:11 -0700

 Lee/Phil/Anyone...

Does anyone know what the total unit production numbers were for the following models?

OMC Dual Deluxe 17

Johnson Deluxe 17

OMC Custom 17

I see on your charts where to track VIN numbers for models, years and colors but I don't see any total unit production run numbers... Do they exist? I know they only made these models for 3-4 years... Is there anywhere that shows production unit numbers by year? I have a 1963 Dual Deluxe, how many that year were made? Have a 64 Johnson Deluxe with the v-6...can't find total production on that either...

And I have a 63 OMC Custom. On the charts and in the brochures from your website, the Custom is only shown as a 480 but mine is a V-6... Do you know of any production V-6 Customs under OMC or am I correct assuming it is probably a repower? Also, the brochure shows the Custom only coming with 2 seats but mine has 5... Factory or retrofit?

Thanks for any info...

Jake

Bing brings you health info from trusted sources.
http://www.bing.com/search?q=pet+allergy&form=MHEINA&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TXT_MHEINA_Health_Health_PetAllergy_1x1