Re: [OMC-Boats] Cooling issue

From: Lee Shuster <lks@...>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 16:59:45 -0600

Nope. wrong ones. On your boat, due to the way your "dog-house" covers
up the rear of the engine and closely hugs thew side of your engine,
you may not benefit from clear hoses, since they aren't even visible
in this picture. Not all OMC boats are the same, and on this boat even
getting to those hoses is going to be a real challenge. read my

Your front hoses are connected properly, IE FLIPPED top to bottom.

Lee