Re: [OMC-Boats] Maybe the dumbest question, ever....

From: BreAnne Upcott <h2onsnow@...>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 10:49:09 -0400

Hello Justin,
  You are correct by assuming the pump method, There are hand and 12 volt
pumps available at boaters supply stores. Also, did you check the fluid in
the upper gearcase, you may want to change that as well. It also takes the
type "C" fluid. There are 2 oil plugs in the drivers side(of a boat) of the
case and 1 in the top. The bottom one on the side is to drain, The top one
on the side is to vent oil drain and for fill level like the lower unit. The
top plug is for filling the unit. After draining, install the bottom plug
and fill till oil comes out the top plug on the side.