Re: [OMC-Boats] Finish care

From: Justin DeSantis <duc1098desmo@...>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 11:47:11 -0400

If not chemical works magic, I'm going to wet sand down to 2000 grit
then machine polish. But I'll try the 3M stuff first.

Andy, just a thought on the carbon, but have you tried Beach White?
It's for cleaning white wall tires. Cuts through gunk on white walls
no problem. I don't think I'd use it on the drive, but it might work
on the fiberglass. Might want to look at a bottle and see if it says
it's safe for fiberglass. Then test in a hidden area.