Re: [OMC-Boats] Volvo Conversion

From: BLDFW <bldfw@...>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 16:11:43 -0700 (PDT)

Front some of the things I've read, it's a major conversion as the entire transom, which can not support the weight, has to be completely reinforced.  The Stringer outdrives are called "Stringers" because they mount internally to the stringers and not the transom  I think it you look at your transom, you will see that it is only fiberglass and thus can not support anything.

-Bill
Dallas, Tx
1970 Evinrude Explorer - 155 Buick V6 - OMC Sterndrive
http://www.photobucket.com/evinrude_explorer