Re: [OMC-Boats] 1966 Playmate Fuel Pump

From: Shaun Kaneen <sgkaneen@...>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 10:38:09 -0700

Alright my fuel pump makes alot of noise in the on position but is not
pumping any fuel. I tried priming it and got nothing. Also tried removing
the fuel line and placing my finger over the inlet and got no suction. Is
there any thing else that could cause this or should I be good replacing the
fuel pump?
Shaun