[OMC-Boats] Sweet-16

From: James Potter <jepotter@...>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 12:56:43 -0500

Thanks for the encouragement Tom. Evidently I've been moping around a bit, because the wife noticed and said just about the same thing as you. I've looked real hard at the area again and a friend who knows a little about working the fiberglass...so...what the heck, I'm going to do it with his help. First however, I've got to take this lady of mine on a fifty Anniversary party/trip, not only for the years of faithful companionship, but encouragement also.
Jim.