Re: [OMC-Boats] 1966 Playmate Fuel Pump

From: Lee Shuster (lib1) <lib1@...>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 09:44:58 -0600

Someone else with a 2-stroke 90 V-4 should verify this because my
memory is pretty hazy on these:

  Somewhere I recall these originally had 2-stage fuel pumps? Maybe
this was just on the early 62-63-64 models?

Somewhere else I recall reading the V-4 pump PSI was 9 PSI. Which is
higher the than the 4-stroke GM engines' mechanical pumps.

Anyone else with a 88-hp or 90-hp V-4 know 4 sure??

Lee