Re: [OMC-Boats] 1966 Playmate Oil Change?

From: Don Fintak <D.Fintak@...>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 14:20:16 -0500

Shaun,

The 90 HP engine in the Playmate is basically the same as Evinrude used
in their 90 HP outboard. It is a two cycle, so it has no crankcase and
no oil to change. Oil must be mixed with the gas in the gas tank to
provide lubrication, as with other two-cycle engines.

I do have a pdf file of the '66 Playmate owner's manual. It will cover
basic operation and maintenance. If you'd like, I can email it to you.
In fact, I'll go ahead and send it to the gmail address shown on your
inquiry. If you'd like it sent somewhere else, let me know.

Hope you enjoy it. Playmate's are fun little boats!

Don