Re: [OMC-Boats] 1966 Playmate Oil Change?

From: Don Fintak <D.Fintak@...>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 14:29:55 -0500

Shaun,

Oops! I've gone through this before and should have remembered. The
files I have for the manuals are too big to email.

If you'd like, contact me off list at d.fintak@... with
your mailing address. I can burn the owners manual, service manual, and
parts manual to a CD and mail them to you. If these are something you'd
like to have, just let me know.

I will be leaving here soon and won't be back until Monday, so it
probably wouldn't get done 'till next week.

Don