[OMC-Boats] Short Drive vs. Long Drive

From: Scott Veazie <scottveazie@...>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 16:07:54 -0700

Hey Guys,

After trying a short profile OMC outdrive, I've decided it's just not going to work correctly and I'm going back to a tall profile drive. I managed to find someone locally to buy my shorty, and someone else who has TWO tall drives. One works good but is the old four bolt cap, the other is a five bolter has a faulty shift coil. Luckily I have my old lower unit that works still, so in the end I should have two fully functioning drives. The short drive was worth a shot, but just not right for my 68 Sportsman. With luck, I'll be back out on the water in time for the fourth. Still need a blower though...last time I kept the cowling open when starting to vent gasses.

~Scott

Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailŪ.