Re: [OMC-Boats] Sticking Carb Float

From: Lee Shuster (lib1) <lib1@...>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 19:20:19 -0600

You can find several MARINE sources for this carb under the following
reference numbers:

Rochester Products Model Number: 2GC
Rochester Products # 7026180
OMC Carb # 772831
OMC Usage: 155 hp from 1967 - 1972

I believe Sierra still have them as well as others including Mallory
Marine.

Look at it this way -- price of the carb, will be less than a fire!

Lee Shuster