Re: [OMC-Boats] 1ST RUN CHECKLIST

From: BLDFW <bldfw@...>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 13:13:34 -0700 (PDT)

Maybe I missed it in an earlier post....but I assume you have started it and run it to get it tuned right already even though you've not actually had it in the water?  I'd be doing all that stuff at home where I have all my tools.

-Bill
Dallas, TX
1970 Evinrude Explorer - 155 Buick V6 - OMC Sterndrive
http://www.photobucket.com/evinrude_explorer