[OMC-Boats] 1970 Seapsort

From: Ron Mathewson <ron.mathewson@...>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 07:53:44 -0700 (PDT)

I have a 1970 Seasport 155, and have been following the Q&A regarding the tilt issues. I too have an problem with mine, where it will not come up using the tilt motor. I replaced the motor, shaft and hammer coupling as they were damaged, cleaned the worm drive, gear and replaced all the oil and still get a "click" from both solenoids. I put a test light on both posts of the solonoid, hit the switch - click and no light. Is it possible for both solenoids to be bad or am I missing something? Any help or words of wisdom will be appreciated.  Ron Mathewson