Re: [OMC-Boats] 1970 Sportsman 155 outdrive stuck in up position

From: William R. Lindow, DMD <williamlindow@...>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 14:00:07 -0400

I was able to manually lower the drive and this helped the steering
problem however the drive turns to the left but only a little to the
right I am afraid I forced the drive to the center position, right to
left, to unbind the steering before lowering it and that might still
be my problem. How can I re-center the steering.

Bill