Re: [OMC-Boats] 1970 Sportsman 155 outdrive stuck in up position

From: BLDFW <bldfw@...>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 10:51:35 -0700 (PDT)

I'm sure glad this group likes to talk and share experiences.  I've learned a bunch just in the last couple of days.......and prob about to learn a bunch more (be still my beating heart!)

;-)

Bill
Dallas, TX
1970 Evinrude Explorer - 155 Buick V6 - OMC sterndrive
http://www.photobucket.com/evinrude_explorer