Re: [OMC-Boats] OMC Exhaust Manifolds (long post)

From: jason cohn <a36redhead@...>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 23:05:22 -0600

Lee ,
  I am n awe of your knowledge . I hope to gain some of it from you . I feel like a greenhorn rookie talking boat talk with you , But im pretty quick . lol
  Is my boats exhaust non factory ? It appears to look factory .It is definetly loud but in a good way . The manifolds sound like what u described in that it collects the exhaust nto a 3" downtube and exits thru the hull .
 I will b at the boat tomorrow . I will have to take some more pics . It has the push button stinger outdrive but oddly enuf theres another shift setup jus n front of the push button one . with cables running to the rear of the boat . has the the hinged mounting platform for the head windshield half opens . hoses still intact . no head though . it has 2 fuel tanks n the rear . one aluminum and one steel with rust holes in it . . I will get the id #s off it tomorrow . cant seem to find em rt now . lol Thank you and hope your weekend has water in it . Jason The owner i bought it from , i say owner loosely . Thought it to b a 327 c.i. I am only assuming its a 307 or even that its a 1969 . lol