Re: [OMC-Boats] oil injection tanks

From: Douglas <dwync@...>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 21:18:28 -0400

Jake,
I couldn't get the scan to go by email. My email server kicked it out. I
did the scans a couple years ago and did them in BMP and the file is
9.66mb. The book says it is a 3 stage electrical - surge inertia brake,
actuated by 3 mercury switches mounted on the trailer frame. Email me at
<dwync@...> and I will send them one or two pictures at a time
if you'd like.