Re: [OMC-Boats] oil injection tanks

From: Douglas <dwync@...>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 18:34:30 -0400

Hi Lee,
     Yes they are on the port side at the rear, one for each engine. The
manual says use a reputable outboard motor oil or regular SAE 30 grade
automotive engine oil. Avoid using multiple viscosity oils. Each oil
tank holds 2gal. of oil. The gas tanks are under the bow, right and
left, and hold 18gal. each.
     I have the original owners manual, but I haven't scanned it yet. I
also have the original boat trailer manual and I have scanned it. Here
is a couple pictures of my boat. Model # 975402R Serial # 1076.
This is a copy of first email- too big and is in review because of pictures.