Re: [OMC-Boats] Johnson/OMC Deluxe 17 Parts Needed

From: Chris and Debbie Hernan <cdhernan@...>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 00:55:51 -0400

Amen to what Jeff said. I'm very new to the list and don't know much at all
about OMC's yet. If people get bugged by questions from people like me then
how can I learn anything? How do I find sources or boats or get answers to
questions? I actually used the search that was begrudgingly provided to
further my knowledge of OMC's. That is the reason for the list.