Re: [OMC-Boats] Contents of OMC-Boats digest... / Redundant Parts questions!

From: BLDFW <bldfw@...>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 12:37:32 -0700 (PDT)

I agree with the prior respondees.  The only stupid or idotic question is the one not asked.  And it might take asking the same question three different ways or on six different occasions before it triggers someone to respond who might not have responded previously.

And so what if it's been asked and answered previously??  I have never been able to figure out if there is a method of accessing archived email chains or if they even exist.

And finally...., it can generate interesting dialog in a group that sometimes can go a week or two without a comment.

-Bill
Dallas, TX
1970 Evinrdue Explorer - 155 OMC V6
http://www.photobucket.com/evinrude_explorer