Re: [OMC-Boats] Johnson/OMC Deluxe 17 Parts Needed

From: jd <jdood@...>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 20:19:04 -0700

oh great..........now, in fear of bothering people, stuff is getting
taken off list. I personally don't find it a waste of time to post
photos, vague redundant questions, or tell everyone about where you
might find windlace or lenses or whatever. please DON'T take it off
list - someone might reply with a source that I haven't heard about
yet. Kind of hard to find out about stuff like that when there's
this constant urge to go off list. In addition to having google on
my computer, I also have this neat thing called the delete key.

jeff