[OMC-Boats] Johnson/OMC Deluxe 17 Parts Needed

From: Kim Foster <kfoster@...>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 10:31:17 -0700

Hello all!

I have secured several parts for my Deluxe 17 restoration which is proceeding well. I still need the clear plexiglass piece that fits on the front of the dash console. Mine is cracked right in the middle. I would pay $50 if someone has a parts boat or knows where to get one.

Also, do any of you know of a source to get the windshield rubber seal windlace? It is white - having difficult time finding anything close in white.

You can email me at snagf@... with a response so as not to bother others...

Thanks, photos to come soon!

Jake